Saturday, August 6, 2011

Google CR-48 Goodness - Google+ Invites

Google Chrome IconImage via WikipediaI've been away from this blog for so long now, I'm probably hopelessly behind in what I should have been sharing all along.  The CR-48 is still incredible.  I'm on the dev channel still, and in the dev channel we're working on Chrome 14 goodness.  The number of apps and extensions for this machine are becoming larger all the time, and the types of apps and extensions covers just about anything you can imagine.

I was lucky enough to score a Google Music invite, so I've been slowly uploading my 3000+ songs (my bandwidth isn't the greatest, so everyone in the family yells when I'm uploading) and it's great to listen to the music on my CR-48 (with the Google Music extension) or my android phone anywhere I go.

Another things that's been keeping me pretty busy, is finding a job.  Finally found one, but it took 4+ months, and 4 months is way too long to be out of work.  My creditors are not as patient as I'd like.  ;-)

Another great thing is Google+.  It's a great substitute for facebook, I really like it a lot more.  Since most of the people I'm following right now are other Chromebook pilots or tech-minded people, there is a lot of great information posted to read through.  And I also use it to bookmark a lot of information that I want to go through later.  If you'd like to try out Google+, here's an invite for you:  http://goo.gl/wrzFt.

Well, gotta go.  Hopefully I can spend a little more time here in the near future.  Leave me comments, or look me up on Google+.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. i hate the new google somehow i dont even know why
    http://tinyurl.com/xwomenx

    ReplyDelete