Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Google Accelerates Chrome OS Update Pace

A new development channel update to the CR-48 arrived yesterday. This is the second OS update in the last week, so I guess the pace has picked up a little. The blogger in this story seems to have not gotten any of the intermediate updates because he was still on a 0.9 version of the Chrome OS. I haven't been on that version for several weeks.
From the Google Groups forum for CR-48 users, it sounds like the only change to the OS is a fix for some sync problems that some users were experiencing.  I think the trackpad is better at scrolling up now than it was before, but I seem to see improvements to the trackpad with every update.  I think it's a placebo type of thing for me.
Check out the story here:
Google Accelerates Chrome OS Update Pace | ConceivablyTech
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment