Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Installed App Review - Grooveshark

Sorry I've been absent for a while. These snowstorms that keep rolling through are keeping me busy.

So today I want to start talking about some of the apps that I've installed.  While my reviews won't be great in-depth analyses, you will be able to determine if an app is something in which you might be interested.

This is a screenshot of Grooveshark running on my CR-48.  It's currently playing a radio station of Classic Rock music.  The sound on the CR-48 is pretty good, and through earplugs it sounds really good.  Grooveshark allows you to search for music, see what others are listening to, create playlists and mark songs as favorites.  To enable all of these features requires you to create an account, but for a free music service you can't go wrong.  Grooveshark has all of the usual music player controls plus more.  And with the easy carry size of the the CR-48, there's no reason that this can't be your all-in-one device.

Music, phone calls over Google Voice, Google Talk for video chats, etc., etc.  What a great machine!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment